Social Exposure offers Event Coordination and Event Planning services in the New York and Miami metropolitan areas.
It’s not just about flowers, tablecloths, and furniture. Lighting is beautiful, but that’s not what people remember. When we think about event planning, we think about creating an EXPERIENCE that people will talk about when they leave. We conceptualize, produce, execute, and market the entire show. You dream it, we do it. You desire it, we make it happen. We break it down into three phases: Pre-production, production and post-production.
View Pictures from Events we've CoordinatedVisit Our Event Gallery
How should guests feel when they walk into your establishment? What should consumers be reminded of every time they touch your product? We create posts that expand on your brand’s persona, image and VOICE.
- Creative event themes and interactive activities
- Source and negotiate venue rentals
- Source brand partners and event sponsors
- Creative event set up design (props, sets, costumes, lighting, Audio+Visual)
- Full staffing
- Entertainment / performances (from circus acts to live music)
- VIP gift bags for special guests and press
- Full budget management
- Vendor contacts and vendor relations
- Digital Flier design / content creation
- Arrange RSVP emails and track guest list
- Organize and manage on-site set up
- Staff management
- Vendor management and vendor set up
- Schedule management
- On-site problem solving
- Take down / break down
- Guest and media relations
- Photo and video archives
- Press archives
- Thank you emails
- Social media post archives
- Wrap up report
Event Marketing and Promotions
- Event marketing to Social Exposure database (30K subscribers)
- Cross promotions with event-driven applications for event listings
- Pre press listings on relevant social / event blogs
- FB event page and FB invites
- Social Media blasts and boosted posts
Joy Martinez/ MeetMoi
I actually found Sally’s company through TWITTER when looking for PR / events companies that could help take MeetMoi to the next level. Sally produced two outstanding events for the MeetMoi brand that helped us achieve extra monthly subscribers, social media buzz and an introduction into an audience we had yet to tap into. Sally produced two singles networking parties for us and the events were always max capacity, full of bloggers and media and an interactive, receptive crowd who took genuine interest in our product.
David StandenCo-founder / Love Flutter
Loveflutter teamed up with Social Exposure NYC to produce it’s inaugural US event, a hybrid brand experience and product launch. Given Loveflutter’s London base it was crucial to team up with a NYC event agency with local knowledge and in particular one with credible history in delivering creative events worldwide. Social Exposure NYC didn’t disappoint and delivered on key aspects of the event management cycle, from venue sourcing and logistics to staffing and sponsor acquisition, Sally and her team proved to be highly capable event professionals and we look forward to working with them again in the near future." - Daigo Smith +
Desiree DuffyPublic Relations Director / CEN and JOPEN
Sally and her team at Social Exposure are amazingly creative. I can’t believe the level of detail, thought, and inspiration that went into every detail of the Coco Licious launch party. Coco and Ice Tea, their friends, media and press all enjoyed the wonderful party. I highly recommend Social Exposure for your event!
Cindy MesoresMarketing Director
Sally Golan and Social Exposure helped us pull off our very first member event! The Sweet Inspiration meetup in Hollywood was a chance for our members to come together and inspire each other with live art and treats from our sponsors. It was fantastic, smooth, successful and easy. We are certainly doing this again in other cities."